Mooring Buoys (cylindrical)
Tough Seal™ Rotationally-Molded Buoy Construction
Seamless Manufacturing: when durability matters
Our premium products are made from pollution resistant high-density polyethylene resin with a leak-proof, seamless design and vinyl marking graphics for maximum durability and fade protection.
Mooring buoys protect shorelines, natural habitats, coral reefs and other boats by giving boaters an alternative to anchoring. By anchoring to the seabed by lines or chains, mooring buoys are applicable for all types of vessels, floating platforms or aquaculture structures. To avoid confusion with navigation aids, mooring buoys have a distinctive color scheme – white with a blue horizontal band.
- Completely foam-filled, with urethane foam that meets or exceeds United States Coast Guard requirements
- Seamless, design: rotationally-molded from UV stabilized, chemically resistant, ultra-strong, high-density polyethylene resin. No ABS. Walsh Marine proprietary manufacturing process ensures smooth, fully-filled shapes free of voids or sinks marks
- Super Tough! No cracking, chipping, peeling in any climate
- Impervious to chemicals, fuels, and solvents
- 2 inch reflective prismatic blue band