Tough Seal™ Rotationally-Molded Buoy Construction
Seamless Manufacturing: when durability matters
Our premium products are made from pollution resistant high-density polyethylene resin with a leak-proof, seamless design and vinyl marking graphics for maximum durability and fade protection.
Properties of Walsh Marine Barrier Floats
Barrier floats are typically linked together to block boaters and swimmers from entering specific danger areas, such as dams or spillways. International Orange increases visibility and suggests “caution”.
Walsh Marine also offers round and oval line floats (in other colors), which are often used to mark crab traps, lobster pots, fishing markers or water ski courses. If that’s closer to filling your needs, check out our Rope Floats.
Custom Barrier Float Options
- Reflective Symbols and Bands – available in both standard and high intensity
- Owner or Agency Identification – vinyl lettering
- Permit Numbers – vinyl lettering
- Light Mounts – pickup eyes
- Heavier Wall Thickness – durable
- Custom Colors
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
|Model #||Diameter/Length||Sub Buoy (lbs.)||Net Weight (lbs.)|
|1318||13×18||55 lbs.||10 lbs.|
|1830||18×30||200 lbs.||25 lbs.|
|2436||24×36||385 lbs.||55 lbs.|